Torna alla lista annunci
Analytic and Business Intelligence (BI) Engineer
EMPIRIX ITALY SRL
We are seeking a BI Engineer to perform design, development of innovative Telecom applications running on Empirix IntelliSight platform running on top of monitoring system of mobile, wireline and enterprise networks.
The BI Engineer will be responsible to design and develop applications in the Network Performance, Service Quality, Customer Experience, Applications Usage, Device and Customer Behavioral analysis, Planning and Verification, and any other areas linked to the network monitoring, Operation Support Systems-OSS, Service Operation Centers-SOC, Real-Time Offer Management-RTOM, and any other intelligence required in the migration from Physical to Cloud-based Telco networks.
The BI Engineer will actively participate in defining applications, Key Performance and Quality Indicators, algorithm, data structures and feeds within the IntelliSight platform to achieve the objectives set with Product Management.
The BI Engineer will be part of Engineering team dedicated to build the analytic applications and improve the current IntelliSight platforms by adding machine-learning and AI derivate technologies.
• Proven experience performing Business analytics and Modeling.
• Solid understanding of advanced analytics (statistics, simulation, optimization etc..).
• Solid knowledge of Data Structures, Hadoop related architecture and packages, SQL, Database Structures (Vertica in particular) and/or Business Intelligence Tools.
• Java and python programming.
• Experience in creating Service Models for BI and/or CEM applications.
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
• Self-directed, self-motivated, professional services traits - excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills.
• Fluent English.
• Machine Learning and AI possible applied to Telecom solutions.
• Knowledge of VOIP architectures and protocols (SIP, H.323, MGCP, H.248) including SIP-I/T.
• Knowledge of 2G/3G/4G Mobile Broadband protocols (user and control plane).
• Knowledge of Mobile Circuit Switch / SS7 Core protocols (ISUP, MAP, CAMEL).
• Knowledge of virtualization technologies and hypervisors (i.e. VMware ESX/ESXi, KVM).
• Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
• Analytic Applications, Source Code, Scripts development, debugging, testing, and documentation.
• Analyze issues and deploy appropriate solutions
• Contacts are intra-organizational and may include external partners and customers.
• Availability to travel: 20%
The position requires stable presence in our offices located in Modena (Italy) - European Headquarter.
Empirix is a leading provider of customer-centric business solutions. We provide a unified view of end-to-end user behavior and communications across networks. Service providers and enterprises worldwide rely on Empirix to accelerate new revenue, while optimizing operational costs, user experience, and customer loyalty. Our innovative solutions portfolio delivers business analytics, proactive testing, and monitoring to transform customer, network, and service behaviors into real-time actionable intelligence.