Torna alla lista annunci
Assistant Project Manager - Intern (Barcelona Office)
• Research and maintain contact with partners and clients through phone calls and emails
• Supporting the Project Managers by managing daily operations
• Carry out quality reviews and checks to ensure project operations are running smoothly
• Schedule meetings, coordinate agendas
• Ensure the efficient running of the office, using a range of office software, including email, spreadsheets and databases
• Support the business accompanying students to hosting companies, quality control of accommodation and meals suppliers, engage with the operational side of the business.
The position is a full-time internship Monday to Friday from 9, 00 – 5,30 with one hour break. Our office is based in a co-working space near Urquinaona (L1).
Please note: This is an unpaid internship of a minimum of 3 months. However, we are happy to help you with any kind of documentation required for your scholarship and eventually support you to find one. Because of the nature of our business, we can help you look for an accommodation.
• Good level of English and Spanish – Italian and/or other languages are a plus
• Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Package e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, Word Document
• Strong Organisational Skills – Ability to multitask and prioritize workload
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Strong Team working skills
• Willingness to learn and adapt to new circumstances
• Passionate, motivated and not afraid of challenges
Why join us?
You will have the chance to experience working in an international environment whilst supporting the development of a small, growing business. Our interns are an invaluable part of our activities and they get to have hands-on experience in every aspect of our work. You will learn to work independently and develop new skills while experiencing life in one of the most beautiful cities in Europe.
Sagitter Training nasce dall’esperienza pluriennale di Sagitter One che, dal 2008, si è occupata con estremo successo dell’organizzazione e gestione di progetti C1-C5, POR, Alternanza Scuola Lavoro e InpsInsieme a Londra (anche a Brighton, Dublino e Parigi).
Nel 2014, visto il grande successo ottenuto nei progetti realizzati e vista la grande richiesta, è nata Sagitter Training.
L’azienda, nel corso degli anni, si è occupata della realizzazione pratica di oltre 200 tra progetti PON, POR, Alternanza Scuola Lavoro, Erasmus+, InpsInsieme e Leonardo a Londra, Brighton e Dublino (altre città su richiesta).
Sagitter Training è anche un’azienda certificata della Camera di Commercio e Industria italiana per il Regno Unito.