To access to our services it is necessary to carefully fill in the following form and submit it.
After verification by our staff you will be confirmed via email and will be able to use our services. It is useful to include the telephone number to simplify the necessary verification operations.
Data marked with an asterisk * are required.
Warning!! There are already one or more companies with the same VAT number and has reached the maximum number of entries allowed. If you still want to record a new company with VAT number and you no longer want to see this message you may want to record the double VAT numbers through this page:
Referent person data
Password must be at least 8 characters and must contains at least one of the following characters: @ % # ! $ % ^ & + . = : _ , ; \
Given that the legislation on the protection of personal data applies exclusively to data relating to natural persons, the university guarantees that the processing of personal data is done in compliance with current legislation and, pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, informs you that:
Parties involved in processing:
Purposes, legal bases and storage of data provided:
- The data provided are processed exclusively for the company's registration on the placement platform and to allow it to have access to the services offered by the university.
- The provision of data marked with * is required for the purposes of the company's registration on the platform, which is why the failure to provide such data prevents the above registration and access to the services offered by the university.
- In any case, the data are processed only as strictly necessary for the fulfilment of this service, pursuant to art. 6, 1st paragraph, lett. b) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
- However, the provision of data not marked with * is optional and, while not necessary for the company's registration, allows the university to improve the service it offers.
- The processing of such data takes place only if you provide your consent, pursuant to art. 6, 1st paragraph, lett. a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, which you can withdraw at any time without prejudice to the processing already carried out before withdrawal.
- The data you provide are kept for as long as your company uses the services offered by the university.
Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data:
- For the provision of the aforementioned services, the following parties or categories of parties may have access to the data you have provided: the AlmaLaurea Interuniversity Consortium, as independent data controller.
Rights of data subjects:
- You can exercise the rights granted to you by current legislation on the protection of personal data, including the right to ask the data controller to access your personal data and to correct or erase them, restrict or object to processing of your data, in addition to the right of data portability within the limits of the provisions of art. 15-21 of Regulation 2016/679.
- Pursuant to art. 77 of the Regulation, if you believe that the processing of your data violates the legislation on the protection of personal data, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority or the control authority of the EU Member State in which you usually reside, work or the place where the alleged violation occurred.
- To exercise your rights you can contact the data controller by sending a communication to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Some of the required fields are not filled correctly, please check above.